Today was a festival of the tv show "Landpartie" at the hunting castle in Springe.
There were a lot of exhibitors,for example smithies or baker with wood stove and also a lot of animals.
We saw some different show:
-hunting with dogs
-horse show
There were a lot of exhibitors,for example smithies or baker with wood stove and also a lot of animals.
We saw some different show:
-hunting with dogs
-horse show
-bull show
-hawk show
And later we drunk a strwaberry punch and ate cup cakes.-hawk show
I had the one with the cherry...but it was too sweet for me...like only sugar with a cherry. x__X
There was a table with handmade soaps,for example soap with amber or with rose oil and we bought five different pieces...two for me.
And my mom had to buy 5kg of fresh apples and an apple-cinnamon jelly,which I wanted.
Later there was a table with mustard....
I hate mustard...it's so disgusting!>__<
But my mom had to buy a mini-set of mustard,which includes four different types of mustard (raspberry mustard,black currant mustard,apple mustard with chili and mango mustard with curry).
Instead I had to try the jam,which was so delicious.
First I tried one with banana and white chocolate...and the seller said "who likes this one has a sweet tooth and has to try this one"...and "this one" was a pistachios cream.
He he I got this cream. ♥
It was really delicious,but very expensive too...;____;
Ahhh and I won two free tickets for the "Wiesentgehege",which is the zoo were I was at Monday...the remains of my family have gained nothing...
Finally we bought fresh herbage bread,which I'm going to eat now.
It was a very nice day!! ^-^



No comments:
Post a Comment