Today I was shopping with my lovely mom in Hannover,'cause I wanted clothing for summer.
I got a lot of new things for example two new pairs of shoes,another leather jacket,a bikini for the beach (at our vacation) and so on.
And we went to the "body shop". *0*
I looooooooooove this shop so much and I had to buy a puree body lotion with cherry blossom smell and a body butter with lychee blossom smell.
My mom bought a body butter with cherry blossom smell,which I got to my graduation.
And I got the "love your body" card,it's a member card of this shop and now I got 10% of every product.
Oh and I saw something which reminds me of my love,so I had to buy it and she'll get it to her birthday.
I got a lot of new things for example two new pairs of shoes,another leather jacket,a bikini for the beach (at our vacation) and so on.
And we went to the "body shop". *0*
I looooooooooove this shop so much and I had to buy a puree body lotion with cherry blossom smell and a body butter with lychee blossom smell.
My mom bought a body butter with cherry blossom smell,which I got to my graduation.
And I got the "love your body" card,it's a member card of this shop and now I got 10% of every product.
Oh and I saw something which reminds me of my love,so I had to buy it and she'll get it to her birthday.
Ahh and my mom and I went to the Netherlands cocoa lounge.
It's such a great café...with a very lovely atmosphere.
It is not renovated since the 50s and when you enter it you feel like in a different time or better society.
Their own pastry is in the basement and the cocoa is original Netherlands "van Houten" cocoa for example with almond syrup or coconut syrup.
Oh I love it so much...but it's a little bit expensive and something special for me.
If you are in Hannover you have to go there!!
It's the only Netherlands cocoa lounge in whole Germany!

No comments:
Post a Comment