Sometimes I really want to be an only child...
My two sisters are soooo annoying.
First my twin was listening to her music...no problem...but her music was soooo blatant. =.=
I asked her three times to quiet her music down and all times she said that she'll do it..
But no,she don't!!
So I couldn't concentrated and my homework looks like a piece of shit now. u.u
Thank you so much Jenny!!
My two sisters are soooo annoying.
First my twin was listening to her music...no problem...but her music was soooo blatant. =.=
I asked her three times to quiet her music down and all times she said that she'll do it..
But no,she don't!!
So I couldn't concentrated and my homework looks like a piece of shit now. u.u
Thank you so much Jenny!!
And my other sister is not better than Jenny...
Since a few days there was a package in her room...
The package was for me!!
And there was the book for my technologie lessons in school in it...<.<"
Hello???
I need it very badly for my school!!
Since a few days there was a package in her room...
The package was for me!!
And there was the book for my technologie lessons in school in it...<.<"
Hello???
I need it very badly for my school!!
So sometimes I REALLY want to be an only child ;_;

1 comment:
*streichel*
das mit dem buch war natürlich richtig fies...>_<
aber bald mausi...bald bist du erlöst!
Post a Comment