My mother and I went to Hannover today.
'Cause it was fabric market,which is every two month.
And this is a day,which my mother and I always spend together.^^
I so love the fabric market. xD
'Cause it was fabric market,which is every two month.
And this is a day,which my mother and I always spend together.^^
I so love the fabric market. xD
I bought 3 meter of a black 100% cotton and 1 1/2 meter of a black,clear fabric with little black flowers on it.
The last one is for a blouse.
The last one is for a blouse.
I also bought buttons and eyelets with 11mm diameter.
Here you can see the details of the buttons.^^
I really like the military look.
Here you can see the details of the buttons.^^
I really like the military look.
And we met Kei and hide.^^
I got this dress from hide,'cause she got a winter coat from me a few weeks before.
And...omg...the dress is so elegant and pretty!!!
I so love this dress. <3
I got this dress from hide,'cause she got a winter coat from me a few weeks before.
And...omg...the dress is so elegant and pretty!!!
I so love this dress. <3
Ahh and I got a new winter coat,'cause my other one is too chilly.
This one is really warm and it's loose-fitting enough to wear a lot of other clothing under it. xD
I also got a little bit make-up for the David Garrett concert at Tuesday. *0*
This one is really warm and it's loose-fitting enough to wear a lot of other clothing under it. xD
I also got a little bit make-up for the David Garrett concert at Tuesday. *0*
I was sooo weary,'cause I don't slept very much the night before.
It was a really lovely day with my really lovely mother. ^__^

1 comment:
was für ein geiles kleid *o*
mach mal ein bild davon, wenn du es an hast =)
und es freut mich, dass du so einen schönen tag hattest <3
Post a Comment