Friday, April 9, 2010
New perfume and prom
I've got a new perfume.
"Lovesome" by Mexx...and it's very lovely,like the name.
The smell is fresh,summery and not intrusive.
And we got the first information for our prom today.
It will be my first prom ever. ^//^
But many people aren't content,because they choosed a topic which only a few people like...
The topic is "Latin America".
The majority wanted the topic "Casino Night" or "James Bond 007"...I was for "Casino Night" too.
I talked to my classmates and the most said that they had chosen their dresses already (the boys weren't interested ^^") and that they don't care if their outfits don't fit to the topic...I think so too.
Unfortunately my class had to make the decoration...<.<"
My mother and I want to persuade my father that my love (lives in Berlin) can sleep here.
That would be so gorgeous. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cool oo bei uns gabs sowas nicht XD (wobei ich zu sowas wahrscheinlich eh nicht hingegangen wäre.. XD)
aber wäre ja cool, wenn tara dann bei dir übernachten könnte :D
ich drück die daumen ^^
@ wöngö: höhö xD danke~~~
latein amerika????.....was is das denn für nen thema?
sollen wir so aussehen wie in rio?? xD
Post a Comment