Thursday, April 22, 2010
Perfume and graduation shirts
I've got the other one too.^^
I bought "Lovesome" a little while ago and now I also bought "Mysterious" (by Mexx).
The smell is lovely too,but not so fresh as "Lovesome".
"Mysterious" smells summery,florid and not intrusive.
I really like this smell too.
A few classes have complained and now each class will get their own graduation shirts.
I think it's so silly,because it's the graduation of all 10th classes.
And the new design which has developed by my class is so damn ugly!!! ;___;
They want neon orange shirts with azure letters,with the names in purple at the back and "Level up" and this slogan at the front: "We go so steep upward against that is vertically down" (German: Wir gehen so steil nach oben,dagegen ist senkrecht bergab")
I'm not sure if I have translated the slogan correctly...^^"
Okay...the slogan is of a high level (the half of my class didn't understand this slogan xD)...but the colors are so damn ugly!!
But before they selected azure,they wanted neon green....
Hello?
Did they really want that we looks like puking oranges?? x__X
At least I'm happy that they selected azure and not green...
But it's just ugly and I really think that the majority of my class has no style!!!
I'm very unhappy with this design.
I want the design before with the Olymp slogan...v.v
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment