CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Children are incredible cheeky

Today I had to laugh about a boy of the lowest grade.
At my school some people of the tenth classes (highest grade at this school) have to be the floorwalkers at the breaks...three of my friends and I are floorwalkers too.
We have to keep the younger students away from certain buildings (gym,biology rooms etc.)  and corridors.
The area,where my friends and I have to be the floorwalkers is the west building,where the lowest grades housed....
We had to keep a little really fat boy,which was between 10 and 11 years old,away...
Five minutes later he came back and he shouted we have to go to "Weight Watchers" or "Fat Fighter" or something like this...
But the funny thing about it is that the boy was five times fatter than me. xD
What a genius...

1 comment:

wö said...

jaja, so ein talent haben wir bei uns im dorf auch...
honk XD