CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Letter from Japan and doctor

Aww I got a letter from my japanese pen pal Minami.
I'm very happy about and I had to write the reply immediately.
And I send it today.
When my dad came home from work I had to went to the doctor...'cause I don't feel good since my twin is in hospital.
As well...yesterday I had circulation problems...normally I only have circulation problems in summer or after concerts...
Because he's worried about this he bought so much glucose (helps in this momentes).
And my sister don't came back at home today. v.v
Her values were fallen in the night and she has to stay in hospital a few days longer.
I want her back at home...'cause I really missing her.

1 comment:

Tara said...

na das papier is ja geil xDDD
so schöne post würd ich auch gern aus japan bekommen~ ;_; hier gibts sowas malwieder nicht.....