CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 14, 2010

My love,my graduation prom and a goodbye


Friday
My love arrived in Hannover *0*
We went to the Netherlands cocoa lounge and ate cakes.
After it we were shopping at the body shop,H&M and so on.
At my home my honey met my parents the first time and awww my parents are absolutly sold on her. <3
In the evening we saw Disney's "The Rescuers Down Under" and "From Hell" (with Johnny Depp).


Saturday
We had to get up early,'cause I had an appointment at my hairdresser and friend Jennifer.
She has made a very pretty swept-back hair/pin up hair.
Back at home we saw "Sherlock Holmes" and we dressed us up and we done our make-up.
In the evening we went to my school,where the prom was held.
Hi hi I met some of my friends (unfortunately not all of them were there) and classmates.
(with Franca,one of my best friends)
There was a buffet,we had two DJs and class photos were taken.
Only five or four people were at the prom from some classes...pretty bad I think.
My love and I drunk some sparkling wine,talked with my parents and friends and we also danced a little bit.
But the music wasn't good for couple dance.
Towards the end of the evening they played better music. ^__^
I had a lot of fun with my honey,my family and my friends.
(with my hare)



Sunday
Hmmm...we done not so much.
We have dealt with my dward rabbits and drunk coffee and ate cake with my family,'cause my grandmother had birthday the day before (and my parents had wedding anniversary).
In the evening my parents drove us to the station.
We had so many time so we went to "Accessorize" where my love bought a glittering and sparkle sticker for my ipod. v//v
I also got some other really cute presents from her like a little bell of Marie (Aristocats).
And I got a webcam from her so that we can see each other more often.
Then we had to go to the train...I cried so much. >///<
5 weeks yet until we meet again....so long time.

Btw. Germany won 4:0 against Australia (football world cup).
All have bet wrong (I typet 2:1 for Germany).

1 comment:

wö said...

klingt, als hättet ihr ein schönes we gehabt <3 freut mich X3

ich hab auch 2:1 für deutschland getippt LOL