CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

At my LOVE's place (report 1)

I'm at my LOVE's place since Thursday for 2 1/2 weeks.
So I'll stay here until the evening of 1st August.
And the time here is so lovely and I'm really happy!!
Here is a little report about our last days together.


Thursday:
I arrived at 8:55 p.m. at the central station of Berlin and my honey and I drived by car to her home.
There I met Chrissi the boyfriend of Tara's mother...I think he's a really nice guy. ^^
And we borrowed a movie at a video rental store...the movie named "Assasin Ninja" or "Ninja Assasin"...I'm not sure which name it was.


Friday:
We were at a fabric shop,where my cutey bought a pretty blue cotton and I bought a cotton with lovely little ice creams (look at the photo).
I want to make an underbust-cincher of it and Tara wants to make a trousers or skirt of her cotton.
I'm really looking forward to it.
After our little shopping trip at the fabric store we went to Berlin Tegel where was a little festival with live music.
We listened to Yoko.
The music was very nice,some German lyrics with sometimes Japanese and also English songs.
Ah and we drunk very delicious strawberry drinks and I met a friend of my love named Yume (and two other friends of Yume).
It was a really funny and sunny day.


Saturday:
Chrissi was gone to Tara's mother...they had vacation.
We only saw some movies.
But it was very nice day too.


Sunday:
We were at Tara's grandmother's and father's place.
We ate with them together,we talked a little bit and played some games.
Oh and Tara's grandma is so cute and she reminds me on my own lovely grandma (the one with cancer).
I had so much fun!!


Monday:
We were shopping at Tegel again.
My honey bought such a cool new mobile phone with keypad and touch screen.
And we bought some movies for example "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
I also bought a new mouse for my laptop with little cute sparkling and glittering stones (my mouse is the purple one,the other one is Tara's).
And I found (and bought) a really unique teapot which looks like a cake and some cups with top which also looks like little cakes at Nanu Nana.
They are soooooo "Alice in Wonderland"!!!*0*
Ehm...we met Nadine a job comrade of my honey and last we bought tickets for cinema ("Karate Kid" with Jacky Chan and Jaden Smith).
And we borrowed "Alice in Wonderland" at a movie rental store.
Tuesday:
First we cooked curry and then we were in the cinema.
The new "Karate Kid" is very funny and cool.
In the evening we ordered pizza with only cheese and pineapple...SO delicious.
At ca. 10 p.m. Tara's sister and her boyfriend arrived.


Wednesday:
Tara's sister and her boyfriend were gone back to Frankfurt.
In the afternoon we were at a sushi bar...and we got a green tea before we ordered our food.
My honey ate sake-DON (rice with salmon) and I ate for the very first time unagi-maki (grilled eel/moray with cucumber sushi)...and there were to other pieces of sushi too. ..a bonus.
But we also ate kappa-maki (cucumber sushi) and tai-yaki (a fish of dough filled with sweet read beans).
Ouh it was so incredible delicious!!!!
And I want to ate more unagi-maki in the future. *0*
unagi-maki (grilled eel/moray with cucumber) and one of the bonuses
kappa-maki (cucumber sushi) and one of the bonuses
tai-yaki (fish of dough filled with sweet read beans)
Later Tara had to go to her Japanese lesson.
I read two manga at that time...but I was listening to their lesson too.
It was so cute to listened to Tara and her classmates speaked Japanese...I think they were good.^-^
And I'm looking forward to the next days with my LOVE.

1 comment:

wö said...

omg omg omg *O*
dieses geschirr... LIEBE
ich hab letztens in rostock auch so ein niedliches geschirr gesehen >_<
das war weiß und hatte kleine erdbeeren drauf *O* ♥.
wäre es nicht so teuer, hätte ich es gleich gekauft ._.
und kleine muffins da gabs auch, das waren aber salzstreuer XD