Thursday:
We only sat at home and saw some movies and so on.It was a very easy day.
Friday:
We were shopping!!! *0*
First we were at the "Hard Rock Cafe Berlin",'cause it was a big wish of me to see this cafe.
And I bought two shirts,one for me and one for my lovely twin Jennifer.
My cutey bought a limited pin of a guitar which is very cool!!
The "Hard Rock Cafe" isn't cheap,but the people are very funny and the male employee were...ehm yeah...they said that I'm sexy. xDD
Ha ha what would they said when they knowed that I'm only 16 years old??
And the security woman thinks that my love looks very cool and I have to say YES! <3
We also made two photos at the cafe,one together and a single one of me.
..........
After our trip to the "Hard Rock Cafe Berlin" we went to Tara's favorite piercer.
No we don't have pierced new jewelry,but we bought a ring for us...I mean every one of us has the ring now.^-^
And I have two new earrings...black rings with a pink stone.
Oh we think about new piercings,something we want together. ^.~
Let's see if we'll find something we want.
..........and we ate yummy Japanese. <3
We got a miso soup and green tea and some sushi.(green tea and miso soup)
The green tea (sencha) was sooo dainty,not bitter and the miso soup was so great!
The best miso soup I had eat since this day.
The best miso soup I had eat since this day.
(Tara's (left)= tuna,avocado and a special with cream cheese sushi
mine (right)=unagi(eel),kappa(cucumber) and a special with cream cheese sushi)
The unagi maki was delicious,but at the last sushi restaurant it was a little bit more delicious...hmmm the kappa maki was perfect!
And yeah...the special sushi with the cream cheese...it wasn't my taste!
Not bad,but only not my taste.^^"
And yeah...the special sushi with the cream cheese...it wasn't my taste!
Not bad,but only not my taste.^^"
(the rest of my kappa maki + salmon maki)

No comments:
Post a Comment