On Thursday was Markus's birthday.
He's 30 years old now...and he isn't married...not yet! ^.~
So he had to sweep,a German tradition.
I kissed him free,but I got something from him for his liberty...
He disburse something of my new school stuff.
He's 30 years old now...and he isn't married...not yet! ^.~
So he had to sweep,a German tradition.
I kissed him free,but I got something from him for his liberty...
He disburse something of my new school stuff.
This is why my mother and I went to Hannover Bornum today at an art shop.
She also had to pay some of my new school stuff...^^"
This school is so expensive. u.u
I have a really bad conscience about...
And I got my new "Alice in Wonderland" fabric today by post.
She also had to pay some of my new school stuff...^^"
This school is so expensive. u.u
I have a really bad conscience about...

No comments:
Post a Comment