Wednesday:
At Wednesday I met my mother and my twin Jennifer in Hannover after school.
We were shopping and had lunch together.
I bought two shirts,one of "Alice in Wonderland" at Tally Weijl and one with a really cute natural print at NEW YORKER.
And we were at Nanu Nana,where I bought a bath ball with pineapple & coconut,two cases and my mom bought an autum decoration,a hedgehog for me.
'Cause she has the same one and I always wanted to take it and do it in my room. xD
And we ate noodles. ^^
It was a very nice and relaxed day.
Friday:
Three or four ours ago my mom and I were shopping.We were shopping and had lunch together.
I bought two shirts,one of "Alice in Wonderland" at Tally Weijl and one with a really cute natural print at NEW YORKER.
And we were at Nanu Nana,where I bought a bath ball with pineapple & coconut,two cases and my mom bought an autum decoration,a hedgehog for me.
'Cause she has the same one and I always wanted to take it and do it in my room. xD
And we ate noodles. ^^
It was a very nice and relaxed day.
Friday:
We both needed new shoes very urgent!!
So I got a new pair of boots and super cute,colorful shoelace.
Ah and I bought some various odds and ends for example a silicon cake pan in bear shape and false eyelashes.



1 comment:
die stiefel sind geil ;__;
und die t-shirts auch.....
so cool >____<
Post a Comment