CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fabric market and shopping

Today was fabric market at the Steintor in Hannover.
It's every two month.
And I soooooooooo love it! *0*

These are the fabrics I bought...five lining fabrics,two woolen materials,a jacquard fabric and five cotton patchwork fabrics. 
The most of them are for my school.
But there are two or three only for my personal interests. ^^
And here are three zipper (hidden seam),some buttons and sewing thread.
After the shopping trip at the fabric market,my mother,my sister and I went in a café and drunk some caramel macchiatos.
And we were shopping at some stores.

(I bought this shower gel with cotton flower and this necklace)

1 comment:

Tara said...

oh die stoffe sehen gut aus ^^
ich bin schon gespannt was du damit machst!

und der latte sieht lecker aus *O*

und der schlüssel ist sehr sehr hübsch ^^
aber bitte trage MEINE kette!!!!