«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jiye's Wonderland
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Shoes shoes shoes
During the last five days I've bought three pairs of shoes:
-Ankle boots with wedge heels
-Sandals with wedge heels
-Lace-up shoes
I love shoes with heels and I want more pretty shoes for spring and summer.
I'm addicted to shoes?
2 comments:
wö
said...
die ganz rechts sind hübsch x3
April 01, 2010 3:31 PM
Tara
said...
muahaha...du mädchen >___<
April 01, 2010 10:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(126)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(26)
▼
April
(22)
Alice in Wonderland shirt
Prom decoration
Nana Movie 2
Prom outfit and shopping day
Perfume and graduation shirts
Dwarf rabbits can be bastards
Wicked Sisters
Sunny
Graduation shirts and English lesson
Practical dictionary
First blossom
Finished \^0^/
New perfume and prom
Life is so unfair
New dress
Straw allergy
Easter day 2
Easter
Easter fire
Ikea
Hospital
Shoes shoes shoes
About Me
LittleMissRaccoon
View my complete profile
2 comments:
die ganz rechts sind hübsch x3
muahaha...du mädchen >___<
Post a Comment