The design for the graduation shirts was decided today.
They will be black with gold letters and a slogan.
"Even gods must leave the Olymp some day"
It's a stupid slogan,but not so stupid as the slogan in recent years.
But black is not a good color...'cause now I have to buy a white pen for textiles...my friends have to write their names on my shirt.^-^
And now I have to say something about my English lesson today.
The four years old daughter of my teacher was there,because he had to picked her from the kindergarden.
It was the last lesson for today...it wasn't easy to be focused.
In the middle of the lesson she asked her father: "Do you know what a hippo can do?"
My teacher: "No,what is it?"
She: "I have forgotten."
Aww she was so mini and cute. >///<
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
der spruch auf dem shirt is cool....wir hatten sowas nich ^^;;;
sowas machen hier nur die abiturienten.....
und die kleine war sicherlich niedlich xDDDDD
Post a Comment