CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prom outfit and shopping day

Today I bought my outfit for my prom.
From left to right:
-dress (brand: Jaune Rouge ; bought at: SOLO)
-dress detail
-with stole (brand: She ; bought at: Karstadt)
-shoes (brand: s.Oliver ; bought at: Karstadt)
The whole outfit was really inexpensive for brand clothing...okay it was sale at SOLO. xD
But I found a dress I liked more and I felt better at wearing...but my mother and my sisters wanted me to take the inexpensive one...
I'm a little bit unsatisfies...but I hope that my love and I can adapt our outfits to each other.>//-//<
I bought a cute floral stationery and post cards of Hanover for my pen pals at Karstadt too.
Because all of them use very lovely stationery and so I want to use it too.
It's cuter and you're more happy,if you get a letter on unique paper.
And the highlight of my day...
I got "The princess and the frog" (German title: "Kiss the frog") and "Mary Poppins". *0*
Ohh I really love Disney so much!!!

2 comments:

wö said...

das kleid is verdammt hübsch *O*
mach bilder davon, wenn du es anhast X3
(btw brief is schon fertig geschrieben xD)

Tara said...

*O*
das kleid ist super toll.......
und die schuhe auch >__<
und die filme sind klasse!!!
*knuddel*
du bist so süß~~~~~