CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day with Ruki

Today I met my lovely friend Ruki and I was so happy to see her,'cause we haven't met a long time...
And it's a long story why...I had an argument with Ruki's sister and so on...
We were at "Comix",where I bought a new magazine and yeah after it we went to the city park at the congress center.
There was a little festival about the Japanese culture.
There we met my friend Liz. ^^
Liz had an own stall with cute and unique jewelry.
I bought a mobile phone strap. ^___^
And now my mother,my father and I went to the birthday party of my mother's best friend Markus.

1 comment:

Tara said...

hört sich toll an ^^
die kimonos sind super schön! gut, dass du mit ruki nen schönen tag hattest ^^