CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to myself

Today is the 21st October and it's my 17. birthday (and of corse of my twin too).
At the morning we ate breakfast together with our parents which have taken a holiday.
After it we opened our presents and I got some really cute things.
The best presents are two concert tickets for David Garrett,a violinist I really like and a jacket of my favorite band D'espairs Ray.
But I really like all my presents so much. ^^
At 3 p.m. my friends Svenja,Mina,hide and Kei celebrated my birthday together with me. <3 
In the evening we ate self-cooked curry. ^^
It was such a nice day and I had a lot of fun.
Thank you so much to all which celebrated with me and also thank you to all of you which remembered of my birthday.

No comments: