Today my mother and I were shopping in Hannover,'cause I really needed new clothes for autumn and winter.
I found not so much stuff...only a coat,two polo-neck jumper,a short pants made of wool fabric,a poncho and miscellaneous.
I think I'm too choosy and since I'm on the fashion school it becomes worser.^^"
After it we went to Nanu Nana,where I got this four unique glass and to THE BODY SHOP,'cause I've got the "Love your body"-card and it's my birthday month.
That means that I got something free for 10€! *0*
I'm so happy about this card!!! <3
Erm yeah...at last we ate at "O'Curry"...it's a small restaurant which is primarily specialising in German curry wurst/sausages and chips.
My mom ate a big curry wurst/sausage and I ate chips.
In the evening my parents and I watched a movie and ate self-cooked pumpkin soup by my grandmother.I found not so much stuff...only a coat,two polo-neck jumper,a short pants made of wool fabric,a poncho and miscellaneous.
I think I'm too choosy and since I'm on the fashion school it becomes worser.^^"
After it we went to Nanu Nana,where I got this four unique glass and to THE BODY SHOP,'cause I've got the "Love your body"-card and it's my birthday month.
That means that I got something free for 10€! *0*
I'm so happy about this card!!! <3
Erm yeah...at last we ate at "O'Curry"...it's a small restaurant which is primarily specialising in German curry wurst/sausages and chips.
My mom ate a big curry wurst/sausage and I ate chips.
Oh I sooooooooooooo love pumpkin soup!!!
Every autumn I'll be waiting for this soup.*0*
By the way...I really love autumn for many reasons!^.~

1 comment:
bah warum mögen alle diese eklige kürbis suppe? bei uns gabs die letztens auch D:
Post a Comment