Yay~ my love visited me at the weekend.
Friday:
My honey arrived very early at Hannover...at 8:30 a.m.
First I got a chocolate-pear cupcake (so yummy!) with a candle from Tara and she sung "happy birthday"! xDD
Awww it was so so nice. <3
Then we ate breakfast with my parents and my twin.
And I got some very cute presents for example a limited soap from LUSH or some praline from vienna. *0*
Thank you so much my cutey!!!
Ehmm...and we played some games. ^-^
Saturday:
We made a trip to Düsseldorf together with my friend Svenja.
The train ride was soooo long,but we talked a lot. ^-^
First we went to a shop only with onigiris.
And Tara bought five onigiris. xD
She loves them very very much and I ate also one...it was delicious,but I think a little bit too dry...more mayo please for the next time. >.<
Oh and we made "purikura",little photo stickers. <3
Some with my honey and Svenja,some only with Tara and some alone,but one only for my love. ^.~
It was soooooo funny!!
And we ate very delicious dishes!! *0*
Friday:
My honey arrived very early at Hannover...at 8:30 a.m.
First I got a chocolate-pear cupcake (so yummy!) with a candle from Tara and she sung "happy birthday"! xDD
Awww it was so so nice. <3
Then we ate breakfast with my parents and my twin.
And I got some very cute presents for example a limited soap from LUSH or some praline from vienna. *0*
Thank you so much my cutey!!!
Ehmm...and we played some games. ^-^
Saturday:
We made a trip to Düsseldorf together with my friend Svenja.
The train ride was soooo long,but we talked a lot. ^-^
First we went to a shop only with onigiris.
And Tara bought five onigiris. xD
She loves them very very much and I ate also one...it was delicious,but I think a little bit too dry...more mayo please for the next time. >.<
Oh and we made "purikura",little photo stickers. <3
Some with my honey and Svenja,some only with Tara and some alone,but one only for my love. ^.~
It was soooooo funny!!
And we ate very delicious dishes!! *0*

But it was a little bit too much for me.
I couldn't eat all. ;___;
Hmmm and we bought some things...and...bought also something to eat at the japanese bakery.^^
It was a very funny day. <3
I couldn't eat all. ;___;
Hmmm and we bought some things...and...bought also something to eat at the japanese bakery.^^
It was a very funny day. <3
Sunday:
Brunch with my family and Markus and Torsten (best friends of my parents and "part" of our family) at a restaurant in a forest.
And we met the coach of my mother's and sister's swordplay training with his family. ö_ö
The food was very good and we talked very much.^-^
My honey and I played games and then she had to go. u.u
I miss her so incredible much!
I so love you Tara!!!
I'll always love you honey. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment