So this is my last report about the time at my love's place.
This report is from 24th July to 1st August.
Saturday:
We drove (by car) through Berlin at night.
It was so amazing!
At night the city is very pretty...
I mean some places,not the whole city.
Sunday:
We borrowed some movies at a video rental store.
Later...I think it was at afternoon Tara's mother and Chrissi came back from their vacation.
Oh Tara's mother is soooooo nice and cute.
I really like her. ^-^
Monday:
Tara's mother,my honey and I met the best friend of Tara's mother and the daughter of her.
We were shopping a little bit...
I bought a really cute shirt,loose socks and another cup cake cup at Nanu Nana.
After shopping we were at McCafé (from McDonald's) and drunk something...
At the evening we went to the place where they have their Line Dance.
Oh it was very cool to saw them dance. *0*
Especially my love looked so gorgeous at dancing. <3
(it's the place where they do Line Dance)This report is from 24th July to 1st August.
Saturday:
We drove (by car) through Berlin at night.
It was so amazing!
At night the city is very pretty...
I mean some places,not the whole city.
Sunday:
We borrowed some movies at a video rental store.
Later...I think it was at afternoon Tara's mother and Chrissi came back from their vacation.
Oh Tara's mother is soooooo nice and cute.
I really like her. ^-^
Monday:
Tara's mother,my honey and I met the best friend of Tara's mother and the daughter of her.
We were shopping a little bit...
I bought a really cute shirt,loose socks and another cup cake cup at Nanu Nana.
After shopping we were at McCafé (from McDonald's) and drunk something...
At the evening we went to the place where they have their Line Dance.
Oh it was very cool to saw them dance. *0*
Especially my love looked so gorgeous at dancing. <3
Tuesday:
We went to some different fabric shops.
Ahhh I bought so many things. *0*
For example a new piece of tailor's chalk,staves for a corset and a really unique fabric with prints of the original "Alice in Wonderland" books.
My love bought this fabric too.^-^
We went to some different fabric shops.
Ahhh I bought so many things. *0*
For example a new piece of tailor's chalk,staves for a corset and a really unique fabric with prints of the original "Alice in Wonderland" books.
My love bought this fabric too.^-^
Wednesday:
We were at the Neo Tokyo,a shop for Japanese music,magazines,anime and manga.
My honey bought a magazine (a "Cure") about music.
But unfortunately they hadn't the magazines I wanted.
Ah and we met a German mangaka at this shop,which was very friendly. ^^
We also were at the Alexa,a shopping center...and I bought unique stockings from the "Alice in Wonderland" collection at claire's.
After our little shopping trip we went to a Japanese restaurant.
I ate yakisoba and Tara ate katsudon.
It was soooo delicious,but the portion were to big.
We were at the Neo Tokyo,a shop for Japanese music,magazines,anime and manga.
My honey bought a magazine (a "Cure") about music.
But unfortunately they hadn't the magazines I wanted.
Ah and we met a German mangaka at this shop,which was very friendly. ^^
We also were at the Alexa,a shopping center...and I bought unique stockings from the "Alice in Wonderland" collection at claire's.
After our little shopping trip we went to a Japanese restaurant.
I ate yakisoba and Tara ate katsudon.
It was soooo delicious,but the portion were to big.
(above: katsudon
below: yakisoba)
Then we bought some soaps at LUSH and in another shop black roses for Tara's pirate hat for a Lolita meeting,which is at 8th August in Berlin.
Afterwards we met a friend and also member of Tara's Japanese lesson.
We talked a little bit and they done their homework.
Following we went to their Japanese lesson. ^^
Thursday:
We done...ehm nothing. xD
But the quiet day was good too.
And at the evening I got a sore throat. u.u
Afterwards we met a friend and also member of Tara's Japanese lesson.
We talked a little bit and they done their homework.
Following we went to their Japanese lesson. ^^
Thursday:
We done...ehm nothing. xD
But the quiet day was good too.
And at the evening I got a sore throat. u.u
Friday:
At evening we were at a birthday party of a childhood friend of Tara named Dennis.
But before we picked up Robert,another childhood friend of my honey and we had to clean the car.
The birthday was at a sailing club.
Oh the location was very pretty and we were at the water by boots,but only ca. one hour.
At evening we were at a birthday party of a childhood friend of Tara named Dennis.
But before we picked up Robert,another childhood friend of my honey and we had to clean the car.
The birthday was at a sailing club.
Oh the location was very pretty and we were at the water by boots,but only ca. one hour.
Otherwise as we had finding one's feet we only talk with another and ate something.
It was a nice day,but at the end a little bit boring and I had sore throat the whole time. <__<"
Saturday:
Tara's mother,Chrissi,my honey and I went to a little festival...
But we were there only ca. for 10-15 minutes,'cause it wasn't so good as we all thought.
Hmmm...but I could saw a little bit more from Berlin. ^^
It was a nice day,but at the end a little bit boring and I had sore throat the whole time. <__<"
Saturday:
Tara's mother,Chrissi,my honey and I went to a little festival...
But we were there only ca. for 10-15 minutes,'cause it wasn't so good as we all thought.
Hmmm...but I could saw a little bit more from Berlin. ^^
And we walked around a very cute hood...I've forgotten the name of it. xD
After it we were invited to dinner by Chrissi and Tara's mother at an Austrian restaurant.
It was very delicious.
After it we were invited to dinner by Chrissi and Tara's mother at an Austrian restaurant.
It was very delicious.

But I was still ill...>-<
What a bad timeing to become ill and sick.
Ohh but my love had looked after me and cared for.♥
What a bad timeing to become ill and sick.
Ohh but my love had looked after me and cared for.♥
Sunday:
I had to go home. u.u
My parents were waiting for me at the central station of Hannover.
Ah I was happy to see them. ^-^
Oh and I so miss my lovely hare!
But he time I could spend with her was so amazing and I'm really looking forward to our next meeting.
I so love you honey and I'll always do it!!



1 comment:
ich sags hier auch gern nochmal, dass ich euch beide zu süß zusammen finde >_< X3.
scheint, als hättet ihr 2 ein paar schöne tage zusammen verbracht =).
Post a Comment