This weekend is middle ages market at the Georgengarden,one of the garden of Herrenhausen.
And it's the hobby of my oldest sister...the woman at the photo is my sister in her clothing.^^
We saw the knight games and walked around the market.
And it's the hobby of my oldest sister...the woman at the photo is my sister in her clothing.^^
We saw the knight games and walked around the market.
Ahh and there was a market stall with clothes of all ages of the middle ages!! *0*
It was soooo interesting!
It was soooo interesting!
And there was live music,very nice. ^.~
And my mother and I drunk "met" a honeywine.
And my mother bought perfume oil for herself,my sister and me.
But I'll get it to my birthday.
And my mother and I drunk "met" a honeywine.
And my mother bought perfume oil for herself,my sister and me.
But I'll get it to my birthday.

3 comments:
wohw!!! deine sis sieht TOLL aus!!!!
richtig cool >___<
und alles andere sieht auch sehr cool aus~ *O*
aw ich will mich auch wieder in meine klamotten schmeißen und über einen markt laufen T_T warum nur, ist die saison dafür jetzt zuende? >_<
Mittelaltermärkte sind toll!
^o^ Aber ich will unbedingt mal die Gala Nocturna besuchen!
*o*
Post a Comment